Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thankful to be Re-Energized With Crystals!

Who knew it could be so stressful to give thanks? Even the Pilgrims' turkeys were probably more relaxed than the average American who hits the road, consumes multiple feasts, and attends endless mall and online Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales. I like to relax and chill out with my crystals, but I especially like to re-energize by sending red energy to open my root chakra. My publisher's site is now hosting a short audio meditation you too can use for that purpose.

Grab it right here:

A free audio meditation to unclog your root chakra and get back your energy!

By the way, I have a new book coming out real soon. The entire script of the meditation will be in the book, in case you prefer to record it in your voice. There will be tons of other cool crystal worker secrets in there too. Here's a sneak peak at the cover: