Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Waterfall of Light Crystal Meditation audio for you

To celebrate my upcoming book release, and to help you blast away those little clogs that may have stopped you from achieving your greatest good in the past, Peachfront Press has posted an extended meditation audio on their site called "A Waterfall of Light Crystal Meditation."

Grab it here: A Waterfall of Light Crystal Meditation

I like to roll out the yoga mat and relax flat on my back after I've lit a white candle and a favorite incense. I'll have a favorite friendly crystal, usually a clear one like double-terminated Quartz Crystal, resting about a foot over the crown of my head. This meditation does take some time but, performed regularly, it should help you blast through some invisible, unseen blocks that may have stalled you out in the past. Give it a try and see what you think.

In case you missed the sneak preview of my upcoming book, here's that cover reveal again--