Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Know Your Prosperity Stones #9: Green Aventurine

Green Aventurine by Mauro Cateb via Flickr under a CC 2.0 license
Green Aventurine is a classic prosperity stone.  I say so much about it in my book, Crystal Cash: Fast Easy Money Magick Using Popular Stones, that it would be silly to repeat myself here.  In fact I like it so much that I featured it prominently on the cover.


The pebbles have endless uses as pocket and medicine bag stones, and I think that's by far the most traditional use of this prosperity stone -- at least in Louisiana.

I also love to make and use them as card protectors in gambling games like poker.  This is one stone that isn't afraid of the rough-and-tumble of the material world.

One raw, three polished Green Aventurine card protectors by Amethyst Qu