Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Take A Walk With Moldavite

At midnight, the full moon streams down onto a flat-top boulder ready to serve as a natural altar. An owl calls in the distance. Then silence.

My focus fixes on the glass plate atop the altar. A stone shaped like a teardrop sits in its exact center. As I attune myself to unseen vibrations, I sense the stone bathing in its silver ray of moonlight.

By morning, by moonset, the stone’s aura is clean. The rising sun lights up the bottle-green gem. Moldavite...Read the rest on my new Medium blog.

I hope you will consider clapping for me and following me on Medium. I'm *very* new there, and your encouragement means the world. Writing on Medium will, I think, give me a chance to reach a bigger readership which will, in turn, allow me to write for you more often on our favorite Crystal Magick topics.