Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Crystal Balls, Spheres, and Crystal Ball Magick... the new book is here!

It's here. Some of you may be aware that I have a personal collection of dozens of stone spheres. Now, I've finally gathered together some of my thoughts and experiences with these spheres in this short book on the ancient art of crystal gazing. There is more here than just "fortune-telling." Learn secret knowledge, develop insight, or simply create a more peaceful and more prosperous environment. Crystal "balls" aren't just curiosities to be placed on a shelf. Learn how to work with your sphere to build a better reality. For a complete list of retailers worldwide, visit Books2Read.
Photo note: Top photo: My cover design. Andara on money. Andara sphere cut by Jim Meeker from my collection.